...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Congratulations to DNDStocks for winning our share price contest.

tada .... whoa there big fella :) .... yes, DND wins "technically" by strict wording in b&w, letter of the law haha. HOWEVER, the spirit of the contest was assuming BoM TLD was delivered by 9/16, this was an expected TLD delivery contest. So, taking NOTHING away from DND (yes, he officially gets the Cup!) ..... still liking my $19 ish estimate post-TLD ;)

But then, what time-frame post-TLD one might ask?! ... Day-1? Day-30? Day-45 ish at AHA and FLD?

ohhhh okayyyyyy, just give DND the Cup, no whining on technicalities from me! :)

Won't speculate at this point on pps in the run up to TLD, post-TLD, and FLD at AHA and other congresses ... but feeling "okay" ... cautiously optimistic, and mildly "confident" ... would not be shocked to see a "deal" prior to FLD "if" RVX delivers on TLD and FLD is internally found/known to be strong. One can only speculate and hope at this point.

I will be very curious to watch volume and pps activity over the next few weeks leading up to TLD, watching for signs and evidence (both positive/negative) that the "cat is sneaking/slipping/clawing out of the bag" ... but that "evidence" can always be unfounded, until TLD/fLD is announced and delivered OFFICIALLY! Gonna be a nervous and "edgy" few weeks for many, I'm sure. Hold me.

Sep 30 can't get here fast enough! ... and then AHA in Nov! ... I may have to take a few days off, around Sep 30, to gather myself, for either outcome lol

Sep 27-30 ... I am literally going to be out of mind, preparing you ALL, now :) ...

gltALL ... tickety-tockety

New Message
Please login to post a reply