...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix Announces Topline Results in BETonMACE Phase 3 Epigenetics Trial

Thanks cityslicker99. Your insight is very helpful in understanding the situation. I somehow deluded myself into thinking that major subgroups would be part of the top line analysis because, after all, a lot of this data would just be dumped out in cross tabs.

I'm not a scientist but I sure appreciate the enormous complexity of biological systems, so given all of the valuable science published on apabetalone over the past 5 years both by RVX and independent scientists it strikes that there will be something of value in this compound. Or, perhaps, if they get funding to continue, they will embark on a newer, more potent version of apabetalone.

Let's hope for some rich data by mid Nov. From a "brand perspective" for RVX I do believe it will be a challenge to build credibility this time around with retail investors unless there are very compelling post hoc findings.

I believe that these top line data may have a impact directly on liquidity for Zenith shares unless there is a significant finding for mCRPC or eventually TNBC. I had hoped that a positive top line on BoM would be a trigger for Zenith liquidity but now, until we see compelling BoM data I can't imagine market value in Zenith based on current info.

Oh well, we all know this is extremely high risk investing. GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply