...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Today sucked big time; made worse by the Hepa signal last night which made me fairly certain we would not make primary endpoint and made sleep even worse 

·        Reducing risk and increasing leverage by selling some shares for warrants is great strategy when results are good, when the results are bad, the warrants pretty much become worthless, leaving you only the shares 

·         Cablel and Koo -Why debate the Ori debenture when there is no actual agreement up on Sedar yet to understand the conversion term and any restrictions, plus who knows what control or influence Hepa has on them to prevent Hepa dilution 

·         There has got to be financing fatigue at this point after 3 trial failures to date by RVX. I really don’t know how DM can raise much money at this point. I see them dragging the current cash on hand out and delaying payables where possible and maybe getting a small PP here and there. Sort of obvious, but RVX needs some spectacular data in the next 6-8 weeks that compels someone to come forward with some significant financing, a partnership or some kind of buyout and even then they are at the mercy of the other party 

·         The dilution of this stock is going to be massive so even if RVX does hit a double, triple or homerun, the piece of the pie will be shrinking at a rapid pace based on starting at this sp level 

·         Bear has beautifully laid out all many of the remaining possibilities, however, I have been with RVX for 3 strikes and I am hugely skeptical on hitting one or more of the variations or permutations - I hope I am wrong for my and many board members sake but my rose coloured glasses are smattered with muck 

New Message
Please login to post a reply