...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I am catching up on most of the posts as I needed a few days to lick my wounds.

Firstly, a small correction on a post by Iconoclast on a Bare Bones Valuation for RVX. He or she says: 

(a)   Enterprise Value today is US$183 million (@C1.10 share price)

(b)   Tax Loss Carry forwards: US$275 million

(c)    Throwaway value of RVX208: US$500 million

(d)   Total value to buy RVX: US$958 million

(e)    Per share price: US$3.83 (with 250 million fully diluted shares)

(f)     Canadian share price: C$5.10

The tax loss value is not worth anywhere near $275million. The current actual loss carry forwards are $275million, they are only worth 27% as a tax credit, so $75million and no one would ever pay $75million for the losses, so I would suggest the enterprise value under the above bare bones is overstated by $200mill.

A somewhat irrelevant correction, but I wanted to correct if anyone cares.

I must admit, unlike many on this board, I am pretty much a wing and prayer with RVX at this point and did not add any shares and just kept my stock and pretty much worthless warrant position as was before the TL data

I try and look at this objectively and we have huge financial issues - little or no cash, a debentures that with any further significant fallback in stock price seemingly allows Ori to take over a significant if not controlling portion of the the company.

We are premising much of the hope of significant data results on the primary and secondary endpoints based on a CEO's conference call comments who has not exactly been known for accurate assessments in the past.

I have read all the posts on the hoped for data that will revive this company, but after 3 Topline misses one has to be a least slightly skeptical the hoped for data and results will be forthcoming; a non scientific (although my scientific contacts who were wary of the primary endpoint results and even more wary of the seconday) and half glass empty view I admit.

I am just trying to be realistic at this point, so for the few posters who love to tell people to sell if they are not believers or dont post, save your typing, since I have been here 12 to 13 years and am going down with the ship or rising with the tide. Unfortuatnely I have gone from cautiously optomistic, to hail mary optomistic but still hope the 60 yard pass is tipped to a RVX receiver in the endzone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply