...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I am actually heartened  that Investor relations has now confirmed there will be no BETonMACE data coming out until AHA; this takes away speculation of when/where the next data comes, and speculation that there is less than stellar news in subgroups that they are  avoiding.  Appreciate that post!

But  the ”what if’s” to be revealed at AHA and forward are full of speculation, so I’ll pitch in my own (hopeful) scenario, for what it’s worth:  

If Apabetalone did what it was supposed to,  when used in conjunction with a hydrophilic statin (Crestor), (P<0.050 hopefully!) and did not worsen LFTs (liver function), did not worsen GFR (hopefully improved), and did not worsen cognition (which statins alone are known to do), again hopefully improved cognition? Then Apabetalone is the cardiovascular blockbuster we have hoped for, in pill form, not injectable (not a small thing to patients).  And if the quality of life questionnaire shows patients feel well on the medication, perceive less inflammatory pain, perhaps report less myalgia from the concomitant statin use, even better.

So, tada, my vote for the contest is $18 C  based largely on: 1. analyst date of valuation if  they achieved good RRR (I am not an analyst) 2. DM’s statement that “Apabetalone has now confirmed a safety profile worthy of a chronic use drug  ; I believe future release data will confirm this drug works. This drug is safe. Properly partnered or financed, this drug will one day be a huge success.”  , as well as  the response AMRN, MDCO, and BIIB have gotten from positive announcements.  

Who can weigh in  on  “Properly partnered  or financed”… is a  buyout coming  right after the AHA splash?

Not investment advice, my own thoughts, but sure hope there is finally a big splash in three weeks. GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply