...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

It seems to me we didn't move forward or back.  Apabetalone was a late stage small molecule drug before, and its a late stage small molecule drug now.  I'm no scientist, like many here I'll leave that to BDZ, BKC and others. 

But I recall something SanFran posted some years ago that speaks to something I'll simply call "respect".  IMO Resverlogix and Apabetalone had precious little of it from the Pharmaceutical world.....SF posted something about a conversation he had with someone in the industry with this individual telling SF something along the lines of:  "If 208 had real potential it would have been acquired by now".   Please confirm/correct me on this SF if I'm mirspresenting anything.

Has the BETonMaCE trial and exposure at an event like AHA changed that?  We shall see.  Is there a BP player or players out there sufficiently intrigued by the BETonMACE results to step up and make an offer?  Remember....there's still cognition data to come out, I think that could be huge.   

Monday's CC will be very telling, and I'm wondering if McCaffrey can channel his inner PT Barnum....

New Message
Please login to post a reply