...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Nov 18, 2019 10:08AM
Nov 18, 2019 10:13AM

You want my guess?  I think its going to be a rinse (not rince as I wrote earlier, what's up with my brain) a rinse and repeat of what we saw going forward after the Sept 30th news and conference call.  

On Sept 30th (to repeat) about 4.3 million shares traded hands, so today's volume of about 1.46 million represents about 1/3rd of that trading.  Going forward from the Sep 30th TLD news the PPS tanked as low as .345 cents, but it didn't stay that low for long.  

The million dollar question of course is financing....where is Resverlogix going to come up with the money to advance the program.  Going for a Breakthrough Therapy Designation looks awesome to me, and while financing is a big question mark its always been a big question mark and the company has always managed to raise the funds they've needed.

As to what happens to the PPS going forward...on Sept 30th after dropping as low at .345 the closing price was $0.67....and in the two days that followed it was $0.87 and then $1.25 after which it struggled around a buck for the next 7 sessions before climbing again.

Not a straight line....but overall the direction was up. 

The next foreseeable inflection point is CTAD on December 4th, so the interval between these results (today's data presentation and CTAD) is shorter than it was between the Sept 30th TLD news and AHA.  Given the shorter timeframe I'm anticipating increased volatility....I'm ready for bigger swings than what we saw in October and the first half of November.  

There are early stage drugs being partnered and bought out for $1+ billion Canadian....we'll see what the next 12 or so days has in store.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply