...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Warrant Conversion - Out of the box, out of this world, out of his mind?

Wow, the one thing you can say about this company, is the shots come out of nowhere – unfortunately, most have almost taken our heads off and this one is again curious, especially the timing. 

The warrant idea on the surface is impressive out of the box thinking. This is likely a big boy offering only, as noted in prior comments - the Third Eye’s and Bloom Burton’s of the world. The $1.33 makes one think that for a "Big Boy" to exercise, they have reason to think/know the price is going to go higher sooner than later, or why would they risk the exposure on conversion. The big boys need to have significant confidence the price is going to rise or have risen and know they will have the ability to sell into the market, or else RVX would likely have far greater chance of conversions with the retail crowd owing the regular warrants and the A warrants.  

This offering provides a window of conversion after the cognitive results are issued, so hopefully this telegraphs good results? 

If that is the case, one would wonder why make the offer at such a reduced price instead of raising from the market at higher prices? Is this a thank you and screw the retail guys again? Is this a let’s pay off the liabilities because the hounds are at the door and give RVX a couple months burn while partnerships/buyout discussion is ongoing? It is all really strange but RVX normal. 

Unlike most on this board, I think BP looks at RVX like the Yael Maxwell article said- interesting results trending the right way, but in need of an adequately powered trial, that is larger and focuses on higher risk subgroups. I don’t think Pharma is anywhere as excited as DM says with some very small sample size  data sets, but Pharma is possibly intrigued enough to partner a trial. I for one don’t expect any buyouts, but hope I am wrong as most here think I am, judging by the positivity on this board. 

Even if Pharma is interested in a buyout of some kind, why should they pay up when RVX is on financial fumes and desperate. You could spin this as a way to tell Pharma we are good for a while, don’t lowball us.  

But honestly, I have no clue what this all means, except there is hopefully some good news to cause the warrant holders to exercise between Dec 10th and Jan 10th. 

Some things just never change, we have no idea of RVX’s game plan or end game and as usual I am not sure DM does either and he just continues to audible until he gets in the endzone or is sacked. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply