...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I feel somewhat similar to you.  However, here are some contrarian thoughts.

First, we have essentially solved our last hurdle: financing.  I am reasonably confident that RVX will get all those warrants exercised early.  So from a fundamental point of view, what is left?  A CTAD conference which should be positive. An FDA letter that should be the starting gun for a bid for RVX.  From a fundamental point of view, there is nothing negative left.

Second, in my experience, this is like the proverbial "darkest before dawn", sentiment wise.  We have been tossed around in an emotional maelstrom from all the going ons of RVX in the last few months. It feels like we have been in non-stop car accidents. Sentiment could not be worse!

Third, if you were to look at it from a chart point of view, this stock is set for a huge move.  We are at the same share price we were back in December 2008!  In other words, a 11 year base.  A chart follower will tell you...the bigger the base, the bigger the rally.  Moving average is also quite favorable...it won't take much to drive us to $2.80 which is the 200 day MA after which the price should simply take off.  The charts could not be better. 

Fourth, while we are wallowing in our misery, Shenzhen Hepalink's share price has recently been going from strength to strength...on huge volumes too!  At 17.64RMB, it is half way into closing the gap down it suffered back on September 30.  Now if there is one big winner from an RVX buyout, it is our Hepalink friends.  The management of Hepalink presumably knows what the future of RVX will be...they were prevented from taking part in the option jackpot win because of their board seat (I am purely speculating on this point as "insiders" were not allowed in).  But China has no shortage of leaks.  That would explain why volumes have recently been double to triple the normal 5.8 million shares over the last 12  months.  I am guessing that after November 16, our Hepalink folks told one and all why they themselves were about to hit the jackpot.  

In summary, I feel today is the best time to buy RVX.  Technically speaking, the share price may not go anywhere for a few more days/weeks...unless Tada's "bid any day now" scenario comes to pass. 

But as they say, at the bottom of a bear market, there are no buyers left...

New Message
Please login to post a reply