...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Gov't funding of all COVID trials? Interesting proposal

He spent more time and excitment talking about the unprecedented breakthrough designation for cardio...what say you?

Good question Texbrasca.  I have been struggling a little to guage exactly where Don stands on the odds of success for COVID19.  I am trying to put myself in his shoes and imagine, given the still low odds that RVX-208 is in fact THE single best treatment out of everything being tested, whether I would even want the distraction from THE major corporate milestone that the company achieved just months ago after 20 years of blood, sweat, much money and many tears.  After 20 years of risky and expensive development we finally achieved a clear pathway to commercialization with the Breakthrough Therapy Designation for diabetic CVD. 

I think that despite the potential exposure as a potential treatment for COVID19, that if I were Don I actually might resist the temptation to start banging a drum about a potential "red-herring" called COVID19 and instead remain focused on the clearest and highest-odds pathway to commercialization.  IMO, at this stage, he was right to refocus the interview angle on the recent FDA BTD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply