...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Resverlogix Announces Corporate Update Conference Call & Webcast on June 10, 2020 and Upcoming Presentation at the 57th ERA-EDTA Virtual Congress on

"IMO, this is their last opportunity to release a seriously significant news, otherwise, the SP will be heading to 0.25$ or lower.."

For sure!! I ve had pms, phone calls  etc - its looking more like a damage control event than anything else - NEWS FLASH - your months late IR/donny - what a surprise!

They will pump up our "bright furture" & give excuses why our SP sucks - covid delays on any & all trials/BTD - hedge funds/dm's bed partners give em some more shaft to chew on - he should be getting full as he's done a lot of chewing with these folks over the years - dm talking all the time how the money is from safe hands, BS! Any or most "bright furture" talk will be just that "FUTURE"  min 6 months away with most being multiple years out. 

Im going to be watching close & looking to exit this play this coming week so theres another 150k shares for someone to chew on.For me this play has finally lost all its magic,perhaps a slight glimmer of a halt with something major but it just doesnt seem to be there - its goin to be hard leting go of something ive held so close, backed up, argued for, lost sleep over,been over joyed(not that often) etc etc. 

Dm's ego will continue to plague this thing, i can't even stand to listen to him anymore & have not reached out to him  or his posse for at least 5-7 months,it truly disgusts me & would you too if you had heard even half of the forward looking statements/crap he's barked out - sad thing is, he will contiue to fill his pockets while most SH will die a slow death.

New Message
Please login to post a reply