...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix Announces Corporate Update Conference Call & Webcast on June 10, 2020 and Upcoming Presentation at the 57th ERA-EDTA Virtual Congress on

"Finally the CKD data, that was initially set to be presented in March."

Thanks George. I just re-posted this as press release. I was hoping that Telepanel was wrong about ERA-EDTA and it looks to be the case. Also, no guarantee that all of the CKD sub-study data is presented here. Hopefully not just a re-hash of what was at AHA. I would love to see the kidney function data!

In addition to Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh's presentation, there was another by Dr. Ewelina Kulikowski on the schedule. That one wasn't in the press release. I wonder if that one will happen too?

TO001 EFFECTS OF THE BET-INHIBITOR APABETALONE ON CARDIOVASCULAR EVENTS IN PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS AND ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME, ACCORDING TO PRESENCE OR ABSENCE OF CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE. A BETONMACE TRIAL REPORT.

SO078 APABETALONE, A BROMODOMAIN AND EXTRA-TERMINAL (BET) PROTEIN INHIBITOR, REDUCES ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE IN CVD PATIENTS, IN MICE, AND IN CELL CULTURE SYSTEMS

BDAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply