...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

As I am an RVX skeptic at this point, I was not expecting much from this webcast and do not feel anymore or less optimistic following its conclusion. 

Is it only me, or did it feel like their was a gunman standing beside Don saying you have to do this webcast - so Don did it as fast as he could with as little detail as he could topped off by the best comment of the webcast being we are only taking written questions (I wonder why) and to send to IR who will answer (ha ha). 

I felt like it was ground hog day, with DM blaming the Hedge fund for the price decline. I am sure it has nothing to do with poor financing, not meeting the endpoint objectives and years of investors being led on. Look at the price, how much damage did the Fund do, 30 cents, the sp was almost $4 a year ago, who did the damage from $4 to $1? 

As Dutch seems to be one of the few here without blinders, I will go with his comments that the FDA wants too long and large a trial. Hopefully, that can be worked out, but what if Pfizer or whatever Pharma is not willing to play by the FDA request? They have shown no urgency to date (many many years), so why would they suddenly have any urgency? 

To me, same old same old and really, you just need to stay away from this forum and hopefully be surprised one day a Pharma deal is finally done. But by then, if you hold anything but shares, your warrants will likely be expired or far from ever being above water. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply