...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Still waiting for that BETonMACE CKD sub-study 7 months later

if there was anything genuinely interesting it would have been sniffed out by the market/BP. At this stage this is still a CVD drug only. All those presentation slides on CKD etc forget about them! Apologies for being negative but i have lost a lot of money in this wretched excuse for a biotech company and so allow me to be a little pissed. So painful to see exciting science hindered by bad corporate execution. Someone may make money out of the science one day but I'm afraid the probability that it's going to be realised with DM has declined enormously. Don't get me wrong, there's still a chance and DM has pulled rabbits out of hats in the past but i reckon he's running out of road to strike a deal that accrues the kind of value to shareholders that we have had in our heads the last few years. Billions? Lop 3 zeros off and then we might be closer to the truth. I hope to god I'm wrong and I'm still clinging on (albeit with a much lower holding than i had 12 months ago) , but looking at the big outside world there is a raging biotech bull market going on with deals being struck left right and centre... and yet here we get a risibly weak update that can't hide the fact that there just isn't much urgency when it comes to RVX's future. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply