...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

CS99 - I agree with a lot of your points. Trial design has been very suspect in the past and that is possibly, maybe probably due to financial constraints. We need the monetary and intellectual expertise to get this thing done right for once. Dilution is always a concern but where do we get more dilution than by failing and having to do more trials?

As far as a partnership, we have no clue where we stand but something has to happen soon. What does "in discussions" mean? When I first bought into RVX, I was told RVX would not be taking this drug through clinical trials. We longtimers all remember the manila envelope. More than a decade ago, there were definitive short term dates of when a deal would be done passed on personally. These were not insider information as it turned out to be lies instead. They were just sales propaganda! What does in discussion mean? It could be as simple as we like what you are doing so keep going while sitting back and letting RVX take the risk knowing they might be desperate for a cheap deal later. Has DM been greedy and turned down offers as some have posited, maybe and maybe not? Possible as he is doing just fine on his half million per year. Also, it is possible that discussions have never gotten to negotiations as there sure has been no competition to force anything or drive up share price. Bottom line is we just don't have a clue where it is at as discussions and interest have been there supposedly for a long time but don't mean much until something more concrete happens. Zenith has had much more success with attracting partners than RVX.

New Message
Please login to post a reply