...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I agree with the points you made, but I know that there are shareholders who would like to see this go much further!

If Pfizer or another BP decides to take out both Resverlogix and Zenith, there will be no regrets on our part! The Calgary rumour mill crowd may be miffed if they lose out on trading one of their favorite stocks, but the rest of us who want this technology to succeed and be developed much faster can then cheer it on from the sidelines!

The Zenith board made mention of this deal lately, and I like the fact that the talks really accelerated and expanded rather quickly, even during the last few months.

https://endpts.com/play-by-play-of-gileads-21b-immunomedics-buyout-details-a-frenzied-push-leading-up-to-esmo/

September 25, 2020 07:53 AM EDT Updated 02:52 PM

Deals

Play-by-play of Gilead's $21B Immunomedics buyout details a frenzied push — and mints a new biotech billionaire

Max Gelman

Associate Editor

Immunomedics had not really been looking for a buyout when the year began. Excited by its BLA for Trodelvy, submitted to the FDA in late 2019, executive chairman Behzad Aghazadeh started off looking for potential licensing deals and zeroed in on four potential partners, including Gilead, following January’s JP Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco. Such talks advanced throughout the year, with discussions advancing to the second round in mid-August.

New Message
Please login to post a reply