...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix Announces $13 Million Private Placement

I don't think that this is a plan to push a partnership deal over the finish line, that would just be a bit too silly not to mention just plain juvenile. Besides, they kind of already did that by outlining Options 2 and 3.  In Option 1 they specifically said 'finalize its ongoing negotiations'.......not discussions mind you, but negotiations. So, that is clear.  Is it also BS?  Probably not because I for the life of me can't see a public company like this one with a BTD drug and FDA trial approval operating in such an irresponsible and deceptive manner.  It just doesn't make any sense.

Given that, what also makes no sense to me is this 'definitive' PP.  That they say it may not happen would indicate to me that regulatory approvals would not be forthcoming, but I don't think they can just back out of that deal simply because they don't want to move forward with it anymore. They've already said that it is definitive. If the PP had been for $12M then maybe those funds (probably Chinese money) would have been used to pay off ORI.  Maybe BP is stipulating that none of their funds could be used for that purpose.  Who knows?  But whoever is on the other side of this PP is betting on a healthy future for RVX, and that in and of itself says something.

New Message
Please login to post a reply