...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Back after we peaked and started pulling back a bit I offered up the opinion that....so long as we stayed at least above the 200 dma, that I'd still see reason for optimism.  Back then Stochastics had gotten into frothy overbought territory....which is a bearish signal.  Of course once they got over 80 they stayed up there for about a week....I wish they'd stayed up there a while longer. 

Now both fast and slow are pointing downward and are approaching bullish (rebound territory) but just as they can stay high for a while they also can stay low for a while...what is good to see is that the PPS has stayed over that 200 dma, still at 96 cents...and the 50 is climbing, although not as fast as before when the PPS was higher. 

I didn't look at it before, but the $1.50 area we peaked at....that was the same level we were at in February when we started the long steady decline that bottomed out around 60 cents in June.

Long story short I see some techincal justification for some optimism, but as with everything Resverlogix it may take some patience.  If I'm reading the recent news about the offering correctly the warrants expire 9 months after issue, which imo is at least cause for some optimism, suggesting something may be coming sooner rather than later....for Resverlogix 9 months is soon.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply