...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Thank you for your comments Fouremm. I just went back and reviewed the voting results from 2019. Looks like a very small minority that actually voted against the BOD - and what surprises me again, as I can remember having the same reaction last year - is how many chose to single out Shawn Lu. A bit of a puzzler, seeing that hardly anyone ever vents against him!

It will be interesting to see if this NO VOTE stays at the same levels as last year, or actually rises. Seeing the almost zero progress so far this year, unless they've been hiding a lot from us, could be a determining factor this time around. Personally, I will still give them a little bit of time to see if that rabbit gets pulled out of Don's hat in the next 2-3 weeks. If not, sorry Don and BOD, but thanks to that poster who posted the recent $$$ package that some of the non-performers are receiving, our vote will go NO as well.

As to the "proposed" financing, a lot of questions as to who could be behind that! It makes us nervous, but if it's part of the strategy and we knew for sure that it will be withdrawn at some point, it would be wise to support it. Otherwise, why support more of the status quo? So fed up at times with this investment!

RESVERLOGIX ANNOUNCES VOTING RESULTS FROM THE 2019 ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS

Resverlogix Corp. held its annual meeting of shareholders in Calgary, Alta. A total of 66,053,596 shares (approximately 31.54 per cent of outstanding common shares) were represented in person or by proxy.

During business proceedings at the meeting, shareholders elected six board members until the next annual meeting. The voting results of shares represented at the meeting for individual directors were as set out in the attached table.

VOTING RESULTS FOR ELECTION OF DIRECTORS

Votes for     Votes withheld      Per cent for      Per cent withheld

Donald J. McCaffrey      57,000,127            234,994             99.59                   0.41
Norma Biln               57,015,277            219,845             99.62                   0.38
Shawn Lu                 55,922,593          1,312,529             97.71                   2.29
Kelly McNeill            57,019,076            216,046             99.62                   0.38
Dr. Eldon Smith          57,015,077            220,045             99.62                   0.38
Kenneth Zuerblis         57,017,677            217,445             99.62                   0.38

Resverlogix shareholders approved all resolutions outlined in the notice of meeting and management information circular dated Sept. 16, 2019. The information circular is available on SEDAR and on the Resverlogix website.

New Message
Please login to post a reply