...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

fouremm, thank you so much for this post. It perfectly sums up my feelings and I think is very insightful.

My great fear is that  RVX does not have the skills needed to take the next steps and they do not realize they do not have the skills to move forward. I've been intending to do a summary of the incredible success story of Repare Therapeautics (cancers - synthetic lethality) and post it on Zenith as an example of how incredible liquidity was achieved for shareholders in just 4 years from the company being founded. If I can gather my thoughts and post it you will see the remarkable talent, depth and connections in their investors, BOD and executives. They are full of McKinnsey types with lots of finance and pharma experiences. I'm not firing on all cylinders these days but I'll try to do a that post at some point in time. RVX does not hold a candle to the talent collected by Repare Therapeutics.

I think dutchfella also summed up my thoughts perfectly! I'm still chuckling with this image  :).

dutchfella posted - "and i am so sick and tired of listening to that fat little cocktail sausage making his vague promises".

Even with all of the frustration, I'm holding my shares and have bought over the past few months because of the science.

Wishing our American partners a very Happy And Safe Thanksgiving.

GLTA we'll win eventually!

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply