...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Kool-Aid drinkers be saying just give donny another 2-4 months as we bump off a 100 pennies Canadian after he’s reign of 20 or so years.

RVXOT

At the end of the day I do get it and your point.  CEO must be ultimately judged by a company's success or failure.

With science, we are trying to set up a trial to favorably predict an outcome 2 to 3 years in the future and funding on any startup is a legit contraint for sure for decision making.  And future is uncertain.

Just look at this pandemic.  Who predicted this world of ours even 6-9 months in advance?  And like it or not that changed our world still to this day.      

At the end of the day, I'm not sure what I would do or have done differently in Don's position either.  And because if that, I try not to overly judge.  That's not to say I don't also respect those who do.  It's the positive tension in the system when it comes to investing after all.  

For now, I will say that there is about 2 minutes left in the game and we have no time outs left on the clock and we are hoping we have a pro bowl quarterback at the helm to get this over the goal line and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.  

We've all watched 3 3/4 quarters of the game thus far and it would be a shame to miss the end.  

So bring your popcorn and don't miss a snap til there is either no time left on the clock and we turn the ball over to the other team and go home highly disappointed or we win the game on the last play and again snag victory from the jaws of defeat!  Play on I say play on! Lol

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply