...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Kool-Aid drinkers be saying just give donny another 2-4 months as we bump off a 100 pennies Canadian after he’s reign of 20 or so years.

First of all that is a bad reference.  Don does not control the results of science.  In the discovery process...no one knows the results, not even the industry top experts.  Thus the process.  

Don't you think that Don would have loved a successful Phase 2 and Phase 3 trial results?  Who wouldn't?  In fact any CEO would love that outcome.  It would be an easy path.  

So now we are left with answering the question what else could he/should he do?   He is limited like anyone else with how much funding he has to work with and how much time realistically and he must rely too on listening to his experts.  Those are all his levers.  

Other potential levers are selling the company for a fraction of what it's potentially worth. Maybe that would be the right call.  I don't know.  Does anyone?  That's a hypothetical question by the way.  But selling now too would be the easy choice to make.  

Yet he is staying in it for the long haul.  For science.  For the betterment of humanity.  He's made enough money that he sure could leave.  Yet he doesn't nor does the BOD either who could also choose for him to leave regardless.  Yet they don't.  

So in my humble opinion everyone either needs to stop all the bashing of him and either believe in the science and stay the course or just sell.  It's your choice.  I'm not judging.  

But I'm pretty sure that Don is in fact trying to maximize share holder value given the hand he has had to play.  He didn't want the path we are on, nor did we, yet we are.  

So you can get rid of him I suppose (or wish to) and get someone else in who is willing to sell at a fraction of the potential and be happy with it.  But that's not my choice.  And I do hope for the day that the science saves lives most importantly. 

So for me, I think that could be a big mistake to move in from Don and so hang on for hope, for deer life, for the science, and for helping people so I am still to willing to see what comes from may.   

Happy Thanksgiving to all no matter where you are, how you gather, and when you celebrate! 

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply