...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Looking at the website, note the statement "2nd half of 2020", my clock seems to be near the end of 2020.  Web also indicates BOM2 application submitted, should include combination with SGLT-2 inhibitors.

So, which BP with SGLT-2 inhibitor will RVX partner for Type II BOM2, short list below.  Each BP should be interested in extending patent when combined with APL.  Who will own combined patent? Jointly? There is just too much money not to be interested. How would DM and BoD choose best candidate for partner, or is it just the money?  Hope not, best candidate should be efficacy of the combined drug.  Seems they should know by now.  I am not a scientist, just sidebar asking questions.  Want to thank all on this Forum.  Hopefully we should have a very interesting AGM.

What is several $100M when 18M patients are taking two doses daily.  I do not understand the delay with partnerhsip.  Do know sometimes a new partner in JV wants to control, own all, very bad deal for first to party.  DM and BoD have much to consider, more than just short term money.  Counting days to AGM.  

Drug Name

Reviews

Avg. Ratings

Steglatro (Pro)
Generic name: ertugliflozin

7 reviews

Invokana (Pro)
Generic name: canagliflozin

251 reviews

Jardiance (Pro)
Generic name: empagliflozin

231 reviews