...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Well I wonder what sort of magic is Don going to deliver to us on Dec 21 or perhaps the week of Dec 28th.

Will it be like Acuitas Therapeutics of Vancouver, which has had a long road of development challenges but is now remaining private because they have millions of dollars in contracts based on their LNP technology?

Will Don announce some of the licensing deals for his 4000 compounds that he has discussed for years and never achieved any success with? I believed in the Star Factory concept coined by San Fran and the special scaffold that Don often mentioned dreaming that this would be the epigenetic pathway to a new form of medicine.

Or will it be more like Repare Therapeutics with their SNIPRx technology to identify vulnerable cancer cells and develop compounds to exploit their weaknesses which did their NASDAQ listing at $20USD and recently traded at $33USD?

Or perhaps Don will match Vancouver based AbCellera which listed at $20USD on the NASDAQ and recently is trading at $59USD

Don is now compensating himself like a successful biotech CEO. I can hardly wait to see some small bit of evidence of his success. We all know the positives at RVX and there are many. If this truly is the leading edge epigenetic biotech then why has Don not created any shareholder value?

Don’s passivity on the potential COVID opportunity does not provide me with hope that he will create any value in the near term.

I sure hope I am wrong. I remain long because of the science and the hope that someone will come in and replace Don and then create shareholder value.

The funny thing is I was thinking to myself I don’t even mind this loser of a stock because I’ve learned a little about epigenetics and gained many interesting perspectives from originally Stockhouse and then Agora for the past few years. I must be nuts but I need apabetalone. Thanks to all of you pposters.

GLTA and Merry Christmas.

Toinv             J

New Message
Please login to post a reply