...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

may be if we had a SP that reflected all the promise, excitement etc etc that DM has spewed year in & year out you would'nt hear much whining. If donny would have actually given us some SH value & we were sitting at $3-$4 bucks one could maybe believe some his spew. After 15 years & sitting under a buck Canadian how in the world can anyone NOT be frustrated with the current SP.Don't give me it's a buying opp either , that line is a decade +OLD!  I'm glad donnys happier than he's been in a long time & he takes wonderful care of his employees etc etc - how about caring for the long term SH for a change? It sounded clear to me he's going to go the cheap route\dog & pony & chop this thing up like ground beef with tiny dm deals all over the place - give it up & get someone in there that actually knows the business & what the heck their doing!!

Same question stands - where's the Deal? Where's the money coming from? 13mil US?? That's a flipping bandaid. This is how DM rolls or should I say flops about - it's his style & if u think he's going change , forget about it. You right WO - Dm & rvx will be just fine on the massive salary's , compensation etc - when's the long term shareholder going to see some of that kindness?? Is it the old, "just give them a few months & repeat???I'd ask Don but I'm tired of being "forward looking statement" ta death.Its more than clear that the market feeling is more in line with the common shareholder than it is with donny & the koolaid gang.

New Message
Please login to post a reply