...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Actually, that had crossed my mind before I got there but got forgotten as I typed. 

If you extend 2.5 mm warrants at $2.05, you forego $5 million that as I have explained, you probably won't get before there is a substantial deal and don't need the money that much or at all then. If a $20 deal was in the works, do you not think they could raise $5 miilion to clean up debts with a lot fewer shares than 2.5 million. That extension, if exercised when there was a $20/share deal would cost in dilution $50 miilion from the pot. That doesn't seem like a big thing overall and isn't but do it a few times and you end up getting $19 instead of $20. Still not huge but with some of the holdings Board memebrs have hinted at, it adds to a substantial number. 50,000 shares is $50,000 given away for nothing in return. If we got something for doing it, it would be okay but as I have stated in my earlier post, an extension will not push them to exercising. Only threat of expiry or the big deal will push them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply