...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: from J4P on SH “ "I will go out on a limb with a prediction, but please follow my line of reasoning”

from J4P on SH “ "I will go out on a limb with a prediction, but please follow my line of reasoning”

posted on Mar 05, 2021 10:55AM

"I will go out on a limb with a prediction, but please follow my line of reasoning.

One of the Berghofer, the Australian research group's news releases stated the following:

The Australian Minister for Health, Greg Hunt, said it was gratifying to see that research funded through the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) was helping identify potential new treatments for COVID-19.

“We fast-tracked funding from the MRFF to support Australian researchers to help in the global effort against this disease,” Mr Hunt said.

“It’s wonderful to see this research contributing to the expansion of a clinical trial, which I hope will help prevent heart injury in COVID-19 patients.”

Queensland’s Health Minister, Yvette D’Ath, said the state has provided nearly $1 million dollars to Professor Hudson’s team to continue their research to find new COVID-19 treatments."

The most recent RVX news release said the following:

Collaborative Support From Alberta Government

"“This is another great example of an Alberta-based biotech company taking the fight to COVID-19,” said Doug Schweitzer, Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation for Alberta. “We have world-class researchers in our province that are creating internationally recognized products to save lives around the world. It is exciting to see this growing industry create solutions and jobs for Albertans.”

I personally am surprised to see how similar the structure of the news releases are, each with a shout-out from local political officials.

I predict RVX is going to receive funding for its Covid trial from the Province of Alberta.  We won't hear about the funding until we hear the FDA has approved the trial so that RVX does not appear presumptuous, and so that the Province knows its money is going toward a bona-fide, approved trial.

Just a guess based on the peculiar similarity of these news releases, and the RVX heading "Collaborative Support  from Alberta Government".  I assume collaborative support means something more than a shout-out.

J4P"

New Message
Please login to post a reply