...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
May 05, 2021 07:58PM
May 06, 2021 09:12AM
May 06, 2021 10:52AM
May 06, 2021 11:25AM
May 06, 2021 11:32AM

I couldn't agree with you more golfyeti. Thanks for the post.

So in the last 2 days RVX has raised $6M (US) or approx $7.3M Cdn plus the new exempt distribution of $2.17 Cdn for a total of roughly $9.5 Cdn raised at bargain basement prices.

Now RVX can get on with the Covid trial which I am hoping will be a blockbuster success.

The science should generate revenue if successful but we are still left with the current management team. Will they be capable of capitalizing on the new found wealth?

We've got the team that exists and I don't see that changing. So we can only hope.

For what it worth I did some superficial digging on CEO backgrounds and it is somewhat enlightning.

Don McCaffery - education - Northern Alberta Institute of Technology – degree not stated.

Repare Therapeutics (a Canadian biotech that had a very successful NASDAQ launch)

Lloyd M. Segal has served as our President and Chief Executive Officer and as a member of our board of directors since our incorporation in September 2016.

From February 2010 to January 2016, he was a Managing Partner with Persistence Capital Partners, a Canadian-based healthcare private equity investor.

Previously, Mr. Segal was a consultant with McKinsey & Company, and served as chief executive officer of several emerging biotechnology companies including Advanced Bioconcept Inc., Caprion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (now Caprion Biosciences), which he co-founded, and Thallion Pharmaceuticals Inc.

He serves as a member of the board of directors of GBC American Fund, a U.S. growth-focused mutual fund. Mr. Segal also previously served as Chairman of LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology, Canada’s leading national endocrinology practice.

From June 2016 to March 2020, Mr. Segal served as Entrepreneur-in-Residence with Versant Ventures. He was honored in 2013 by the Financial Times as Outstanding Director of the Year for public companies and also previously served on the boards of directors of several public and private U.S. and Canadian companies, including Valeant Pharmaceuticals International and its predecessor company, Biovail Corporation.

He holds a B.A. in politics from Brandeis University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Our board of directors believes that Mr. Segal’s extensive experience in the biotechnology industry in addition to his corporate governance and executive leadership experience qualify him to serve on our board of directors.

My point in posting this perspective is to point out that Canadian based talent is exists and is highly qualified to move RVX shareholder value to a new level.

I wish Don and his team good luck and a speedy and successful move into the Covid trial.

GLTA

Toinv

May 06, 2021 11:53AM
May 06, 2021 03:21PM
May 06, 2021 03:58PM
May 06, 2021 04:24PM
May 06, 2021 04:34PM
May 06, 2021 06:23PM
May 06, 2021 07:03PM
May 06, 2021 07:06PM
May 06, 2021 07:21PM
New Message