...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
May 10, 2021 11:07AM
May 10, 2021 11:16AM
May 11, 2021 09:14AM
May 11, 2021 10:55AM
May 11, 2021 02:50PM
May 11, 2021 03:04PM
May 11, 2021 03:10PM
May 11, 2021 03:10PM
May 11, 2021 04:00PM
May 11, 2021 05:21PM
May 11, 2021 05:55PM
May 12, 2021 09:15AM
May 12, 2021 10:56AM

Hey narmacc ... I don't disagree with most of your thoughts and frutrations, I now share many of them actually, over time and my own personal experience.

Let's remember though that this is a highly speculative stock on a new epigenetics frontier.

The narrowly failed BoM was frustrating, but it seems like the FDA forced some inclusion criteria down our throats including both statins and including stroke, and some factors were detrimental to the narrow miss. However, moost of the data was soo promising that we attained a rare BTD, and hopefully a new study (BoM2) is coming with much better cards stacked for us eliminating some non-responsive segments and adding some more positive looking endpoints and combinations. Will this BoM2 study ever take place with financing issues and questionable management though?!  

Now also this Covid opportunity arises, looks very promising, fantastic peer reviewed articles, but yet again a confusing delay. This study could be the key to the car to get off to the races witth notoriety, stock appreciation, and additional and better funding opportunities (if not a buy out altogether). But here we are limping around with no advancement in a gift-wrapped opporttunity?!

When I invest, I take the Mgt team very seriously. If I knew 8 years ago what I know now, I'm honestly not sure I would go as heavy with RVX as I did, given other opportunities and ROI "time" factors. However, I am indeed still highly attracted to the science, and still locked in for at least a few more years, despite the Mgt ineffectiveness "stench" ...

It is what it is, a very promising drug on MANY fronts, but still highly speculative, with questionable management. I am definitely betting on the science over the "brilliance" of the current guidance and leadership, and also trusting the FDA's interest along with a few other key investors. For now.

There is a LOT riding on Covid. Let's hope they get this thing going and can replicate the initial Aussie animal findings. We apparently have the funding for Covid studies now, let's go.

Not sure what else to say other than glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply