...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Good points and summary.  Unanswered questions... but I doubt the ceo is lying outright regarding somewhat specific facts that can be checked by anyone they do business with.   It seems quite possible to me that a 3rd party may have made an arrangement here given the emergency situation with COVID particularly in India.  And the quantities involved would need to be large in order to have an impact in a large country like India... what other options do they have to move big and move fast with a drug that's confirmed to be safe, affordable, and easy to administer even outside of hospital?

Could this be a source of revenue?   The revenue hinted at in the video?

There's something to be said about being in the right place and the right time with the right formula.  I guess it's possible luck can change in an instant for even the least lucky of companies.

A further question is how would the market react to seeing revenue on the books if that happens.  Revenue is something the investment community usually pays attention to as it is hard to ignore and is really what the game is all about.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply