...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: U.S. to Invest $3 Billion on Developing Pills to Treat Covid

What evidence do you have the RVX has been neglecting applications for government grants? Lack of award does not necessitate lack of ability or effort.

What evidence do you have to that they haven't been neglecting?  Certainly not from actual results.  And that's what matters.  Well presented, apabetalone evidence makes a very compeling case for support. Who couldn't sell this kind of safe potential for healing many and its potential for mega-blockbuster success?  Why no grants?  Why no partnership discussion results?   I'm sorry to be the one to point out a sore spot.  There's a major issue holding us back that is not being delt with. We do not have eight years of lead time to burn!  Its been burned already.  Moderna can custom build a compound over a weekend and got its mRNA compound approved in months!    

Perhaps we all should write to Mr Li Li even if its just to say "WTF!?!  Find someone dynamic and effective for the sake of humanity!"

BTW, my evidence is experiential -- I'm just going based on years of CEO boldface insinuations to me about secured funding for this and for that trial, announcements will be made on who it will be, predicting timelines, advancing partnership discussions ad infinitum, promises, promises, promises and all of which never seem to materialize into something actually material. Don't make me list them all.  I don't want to go down that memory lane.  

End of rant, nothing personal, you contribute much here, but this hit a nerve today.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply