...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Good post. Thanks.

Also the Oct 12th Health Research Ethics Board approval was good news...something concrete.

However I don't believe any of the milestones stated will be achieved. They are just pipe dreams of a lost old man.

Why don't the scientists educate Don and rein him in from eroding the RVX brand equity through his misleading statements?

Why didn't the CRO for the covid trial rein him in?

Don's iresponsible actions are causing both of these respected groups to lose their credibility.

Thanks also Tada for your very well written reminder of all of the positives of the science.

For what it is worth, despite my cynical attitude, I bought a few more shares the other day and I will continue to buy as funds become available. I do not expect any payout any time soon but just like buying a lottery ticket there could be a big payout somewhere in the future and, who knows, there might even be a management shakeout in the future (pure speculation but I don't think ORI Capital will wait forever for their ROI- rmember they converted their debenture into shares  :)    ).

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply