...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Collaborating with the Supreme Council of the Arab-African Economy

While like all, I would prefer definitive PR’s rather than discussion and collaborating PR’s (as we know what has happened with prior discussions PR’s) it is nice to finally see some RVX activity.

As the Dude says “I do believe it's very positive for RVX to sidestep the BP influenced FDA and get accepted into another market. Just get it out there to prove up even more the safety as well the synergies 208 has on a number of disorders” and as Buckeye says, “I just want to see data regarding Apabetalone and Covid, and I don't care where that data comes from as long as it is a respected qualified study”.

I am good with both these sentiments. However, a large part of why I now only have warrants (that I expect to expire worthless but there is always hope) and why I am still very skeptical about RVX is; why has no reputable North American or European Pharma come forth. Discussions and collaborations always seem to be with Pharma/country poor cousins such as the Saudi’s, Morocco, Africa and even China (which is person non grata in many cases)? This and the financing have always been issues I could not come to grips with.

Let’s hope these Arab/African (including Morocco) ventures are based on Eversana strategic direction which the Dude and Buckeye have noted above and not DM’s throw it against the wall and lets see if any sticks.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply