...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I'd say this is an interesting development for the downtrodden Resverlogix retail shareholders!

Really contradicts the poor SP performance...a real disconnect if EVERSANA knows more than what the market is suggesting.

https://ca.linkedin.com/jobs/view/medical-science-liaison-at-eversana-2791924585

Medical Science Liaison

EVERSANA  Toronto, Ontario, Canada
2 weeks ago     Be among the first 25 applicants

The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is the scientific envoy of Resverlogix Corp. (Resverlogix), who serves as an internal subject-matter expert and cultivates scientific, evidenced-based endorsement for selected Resverlogix therapeutic assets externally. Specifically, the MSL will collaborate with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) health and wellness stakeholders, including clinicians, researchers/investigators, payors, and patient advocates. As part of a dynamic and driven team with high collective scientific aptitude and seasoned business acumen, the MSL will serve as a force multiplier for engineering, clarifying, aligning, amplifying, and sustaining the narrative around novel approaches to treating COVID-19.

The MSL adapts appropriately and works across the entire product lifecycle spectrum. The MSL will compliantly cultivate productive and positive cross-functional and intra-functional relationships that advance the strategic objectives for Resverlogix’s lead asset, apabetalone, which was designated by the FDA as a Breakthrough Therapy in February 2020. By leveraging these relationships, the MSL will execute their nonpromotional strategic engagement plan for Resverlogix’s novel oral therapy in patients infected with the COVID-19 virus.

OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS

Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.

Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.

Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.

Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.

Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.

Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful, and timely dialogue.

Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.

Embrace Diversity I create an environment of awareness and respect.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MSL

• Optimize the COVID-19 patient experience by sharing leading scientific data with key clinical outcome and scientific stakeholders (i.e., infectious disease, critical care, pulmonology, and cardiology) in the inpatient and outpatient care settings.
  • Support clinical development initiatives through investigator support and engagement and helping to optimize clinical trial conduct via the understanding of research protocols and encouraging appropriate compliant interdisciplinary and cross-functional communication.
  • Facilitate novel collaborative opportunities that align with Resverlogix’s overall strategic portfolio objectives with its in-line and pipeline assets.
  • Distill and compile actionable medical insights and real-world perspective and data to inform and refine Resverlogix’s medical affairs strategy.
  • Represent Resverlogix Medical Affairs at regional symposia, medical advisory boards, and other national/regional medical meetings, as a nonpromotional scientific and competitive intelligence resource.
  • Compliantly support internal medical scientific training for other functional groups, as well as for contracted promotional speakers, as needed.
  • Adjudicate unsolicited medical information requests from HCPs/KOLs and payors.
  • Distill, translate, and convey new scientific information and medical insights, including that relevant to competitor products, to guide strategic refinement, as needed.
  • Maintains current and relevant scientific expertise for supported product(s) and competitor products.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

• An advanced degree (e.g., PharmD, PhD, MD, or NP/PA) is strongly preferred.
  • A minimum of 3 years previous MSL experience preferred in Immunology, Pulmonology, or Critical Care (work in Infectious Disease and/or Virology/Immunology strongly preferred).
  • Successful experience in the institutional setting within a start-up culture, and/or a new therapeutic category (COVID-19 experience a plus).
  • Ability to travel frequently (up to 80% on occasion) with overnight stays (e.g., KOL meetings, site locations, internal meetings, medical meetings and congresses, training).
  • Exhibits the highest level of scientific, business, and clinical acumen, complemented with excellent interpersonal and networking skills, to facilitate impactful scientific exchange.
  • Working knowledge of payer systems is highly desirable
  • Ability to present to formulary and P&T committees
  • Excellent writing and presentation skills
  • The ability to interpret and present scientific data to engage KOLs
  • Meeting or exceeding the demands of this role via virtual meeting technology platforms (e.g., Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, MS Teams, etc.), as needed or appropriate.

EVERSANA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a background investigation.

Nov 22, 2021 01:53PM
Nov 22, 2021 04:42PM
Nov 22, 2021 06:20PM
Nov 23, 2021 12:56AM
Nov 23, 2021 10:33AM
Nov 23, 2021 11:13AM
Nov 23, 2021 11:39AM
Nov 23, 2021 12:49PM
Nov 23, 2021 03:58PM
Nov 23, 2021 04:51PM
Nov 23, 2021 04:59PM
Nov 23, 2021 05:54PM