...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Dec 17, 2021 01:25PM
Dec 17, 2021 02:30PM
Dec 17, 2021 02:44PM
Dec 17, 2021 02:56PM
Dec 17, 2021 03:01PM
Dec 17, 2021 03:17PM
Dec 17, 2021 04:01PM
Dec 17, 2021 04:33PM

kbc - "BearDownAZ has never pumped RVX.  His posts have been the most objective and dispassionate of any here."

I sure agree. I've learned so much from many posters on the business, investment, clinical and science sides but bear is "the guy (I think?)" that cements my belief in the science and he does it in a balanced manner pointing out strengths and weaknesses and correcting misconceptions and errors in perception. I have met very bright people in my life but I can't even begin to imagine how BDAZ achieves his productivity. It is remarkable to me.

So sit back and dream. What if we had the equivalent of BDAZ on the business and financing side working as CEO of RVX. Just imagine how amazing that would be and how happy our pocket books would be.   :)    I mean really think about this.

I really appreciate the postive posts re the update and I would urge posters who have provided well thought through critical thinking to NOT be apologetic for your thoughts. To me that is the entire point of this board.

I appreciated the update although the majority of it was science and perhaps it would have had more credibility if someone like Dr Sweeney, VP of Clinical Development had been the presenter.

There was very little discussion of one of Don's key areas of responsibility - financial health and concrete plans. There was no discussion of paying out the debenture and regaining control of the IP unless I missed it. Solving this pressure point could have an immediate impact on perceived value. I don't believe in any well managed company there should be any mystery around these issues.

Also, Hepa's power seemed quite evident (and good re BoM2 cost sharing) but how it ultimately manifests is unknown.

There was also the usual comments on cost cutting or efficiancy re trial costs. For a break through molecule and science I don't feel short cutting is a good strategy. Apebetalone deserves to be extremely well financed and that money is available. Bring in the money and get going please.

Don needs to become more accountable to all stakeholders - future patients, employees, retail sahreholders and suppliers. Just my opinion.

So GLTA. Some upward pressure on price today was modest but at least it wasn't the usual drop that occurs after Don speaks.

Toinv

Dec 17, 2021 09:28PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply