...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Feb 22, 2022 03:42PM
Feb 22, 2022 04:20PM
Feb 22, 2022 04:23PM
Feb 22, 2022 08:33PM
Feb 22, 2022 09:32PM
Feb 22, 2022 10:02PM
Feb 22, 2022 10:28PM
Feb 23, 2022 12:32AM
Feb 23, 2022 10:04AM
Feb 23, 2022 11:07AM
Feb 23, 2022 12:47PM
Feb 23, 2022 02:11PM

Mazolla and KBC to address you points, over the years I have given hundreds of presentations in my corporate and consulting positions but if I presented today I would look old and tired and I would definitely not be an image that I would want projected on the RVX brand.

When it comes to my investments this is not a kumbaya love in session for me. This is business and money, my money and yours.

Over the past 11 years since I bought in at $7 because I was intrigued by the science I’ve watch the value of my investment being managed all the way down to $.65 and lower and at the same time I’ve seen excellent progress on this break through science. This does not add up but I'm long and glad I bought in.

The RVX brand is broken. As I recall Don even stated that given FDA BTD RVX should be trading at $5.

RVX Brand Equity = business (-----) PLUS science(+++).

• A healthy brand equity requires excellence in both.

It is very difficult to build brand equity and it is very easy to destroy brand equity.

In order to build brand equity the following must be achieved;

1. Build brand awareness – Since Eversana has become involved it seems that efforts in this area have increased.
  2. Brand knowledge – Brand knowledge has achieved some progress to the scientific communities and has started to be conveyed within investor markets to a modest degree. I applaud RVX on the repeated messages regarding the Covid trial.
  3. Brand relevance – My guess is that the scientific community gets it but the share price suggests relevance has not been established in various investment communities.
  4. Brand differention – There has been continuous reinforcement of apabetalone being 10 years ahead of competition but this seems to have little relevance based on the current share price.
  5. Quality – The PIMMs research and modeling over thousands of businesses and brands has demonstrated that quality is essential in the equity equation, and hence value. My guess is that on the science side being published in prestigious scientific journals has a strong influence on the perception of quality for the RVX brand or at least apabetalone. The business side must establish an image of quality.
  6. Trust – Trust is an absolutely essential perception that must be established for the RVX brand. I sense many of us posters trust the science and the science has been independently verified. The two failed trials don’t help. However on the business side my belief is that the past two years of abuse of forward looking statements and undelivered promises has seriously hurt the RVX brand on the trust dimension.
  7. Brand Personality – If I were to recommend a brand personality to RVX I would suggest vibrant, enthused, scientific, knowledgeable, dedicated, highly educated and creative, just to suggest a few adjectives.

Eversana – If Eversana is going to be the brand champion they must consistently manage the components listed above. Marketers use the term EPOC (every point of contact). This means that the brand positioning and personality must be “on game” at every point of contact and at all times. There is no room to let your guard down. Hence my comment on Don’s video which I felt looked a bit rough (JMO).

From a brand personality perspective I would strongly recommend that people like Dr Kulikowski, Dr Sweeney and Dr Johansson as key people/images that would project images of believability, quality and trust for the RVX brand if they are available and comfortable in this role. Dr Wong could be used as the senior scientific statesman again giving legitimacy and integrity to the brand. These peoople should be the primary front line image of the company.

At Zenith Dr Lakhotia has both the business (MBA) and scientific (PhD) skills to play a lead role in the Zenith brand development.

The good news is that RVX and ZEN have the people inside that can begin to repair this brand.

As far as me being a hub leader I have no idea how I got there and have no problem what-so-ever being removed.

I benefit significantly by the information communicated on this forum, but I’m not going to be a cheerleader until I see some leadership.

Finally, I am definitely not the image to project for RVX but I am not the one receiving a $2,000,000 compensation package to lead RVX.

So this is my opinion. It is achievable. GLTA

Toinv

Mar 01, 2022 09:49PM
Mar 01, 2022 11:15PM
Mar 03, 2022 11:51PM
Mar 04, 2022 11:53AM
Mar 04, 2022 10:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply