...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: So I was able to finally set up a one on one meeting with...

This is the year the rubber hits the road and we get some direction or the wheels come off, imo. I am going with the former and bought more at $.45.  The $6 Million debenture is not a big deal they got Ori to convert the $12 million debenture at a time when things weren't as advanced as they are now. Arguably the Covid aspect (except maybe China for now)has fizzled a bit but we are further along in testing hopefully and we will have positive results.

I think HepaLink as a major shareholder makes it harder to do a deal with US Pharma down the road. The rights for Apabetalone to Asia makes it complicated. Frankly don't fully understand how that works and may need some changes to it. I would think a US Pharma would want those, who knows.

It is a bit of a catch 22 with Covid. Since restrictions have come off ( N.A, Europe)this makes it easier to get a trial going for BTD/BM2 in the US. Then again any current progress with Covid may provide momentum for assembling a test group for BM2.  I like the comment about getting BM2  going in the 2nd qtr. in U.S. The sooner the better at some point we need to get some detail on the self-finance part. Not having enough money is not a good idea as we need to establish proper testing groups targeting the right outcomes of P. Although the BTD goes a long way on that and what the FDA would like to see. Certainly, BMO trial has helped to reduce costs of a BM2.

New Message
Please login to post a reply