...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: RVX Board Thoughts Mar 18 2022 – Wishful Thinking

Toinv & RVX Board

Great discussion in all the posts on this thread - in particular that a buy and hold strategy in a biotech startup is not advisable - I learned my lesson too late.

The solution to RVX's anemic share price is Revenues.

Publications, investor forums and conferences, corporate updates, scientific discoveries, peer recognition, breakthrough therapy status, scientific sessions, Cell and Nature magazine publicaitons all give credence and validity to apabetalone but don't provide sales revenues.

Resverlogix needs Covid-19 EUA or BOM FDA approval.

The company has spent its start-up capital of > 400mm and must now operate on it's own. Loans, debentures, IPO's, venture capital are now limited and extremely dilutive. ( One of the earlier posts mentioned the most common kiss of death for biotech startups was not raising enough up front capital)   

Mr McCaffrey partnered with Eversana for Revenues - but first they need a marketable product. Why can't they bring this to market? I am sure they regret omitting the interim analysis from the BOM trial design. Why the delays on the Covid-19 Ph2 trial in Canada? Now we roll the dice in Brazil. Then there is BOM2 with 3600 patients. 

Is this product ahead of it's time? (ten years ahead of it's competition)

Today it was announced that Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla received a generous salary increase to 24MM per year - nice reward for all those revenues Pfizer is generating under his leadership.

Why won't BP take RVX out? With Breakthrough Therapy status providing FDA assistance and direction in trial design and expeditious market approval it would seem to be a no-brainer. Why the delay? Is the asking price too high? Could the major shareholders of RVX be the problem? HEPA and ORI are not a favorable combination in North America right now. HEPA has the license for RVX in China - a huge market. Hepa is a major partner in BOM2 footing half the trial cost? Mr McCaffrey once mentioned he consults with HEPA daily. Is this construed to be a move at future global biotech dominance by China? The Royalty Preferred Shares and Revenue stream - is that an issue?

Drug development financing makes for strange bedfellows - in this case I don't know what to make of it. A succesful Covid pill therapy would make RVX very attractive not to mention BOM2 targets, the star factory and Zenith revenue opportunities. Any news on the Brazilian trial sites? Are they dosing yet? Estimated Primary Completion Date March 22, 2022? Did Mr McCaffrey ever address India again - weren't we providing apabetalone for the pandemic? (that was mentioned last fall around the time the Sheik investment announcement was made)

Unfortunately I have more questions than answers

Chicagoest

New Message
Please login to post a reply