...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
sick as a dog a month before Covid was supposedly here/told - 8 days in bed - loss of smell ,taste, wind & significant weakness & something i never get,bad headaches.

Usually shovel my driveway off etc in about 40 mins with a 5 min break- took me four days to do it & my first try was 7 days into it & i got a 3 to 4 foot chunk done & ran out of breath & exhausted. Never did make it to the doc , pounded it out like in the past but this was difficult.

First time I've ever thought to myself 'this must be what it feels like to be near death"

​9-10 months later tested positive for covid - all the same symptoms only quite minor- even the headaches, a couple days of feeling off etc then back feeling good just as quick.

1st shot Pfe
2nd Moderna
3rd/booster 1/2 dose Moderna  January 22.

Its taken the last 5 months of alternating between crossfit & Trx 5 days a week to finally get most of my wind & strength back - been a haul.Smell sense is still very weak.Not sure how it would have went had i not been in somewhat decent health & shape prior to my first experience of what was either a nasty flu or covid that hit me prior to when we had been told/govt.
New Message
Please login to post a reply