...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

It would be good to see some value from all these successful scientific studies. The manipulation exercised to keep the stock down goes on though or so it seems. The only way around it is to fit into the system and get FDA approval. That is the Primary thing that counts really along with a possible Emergency use Authorization for Covid. The biggest hurdle is getting the funds somehow either through the sale as a Covid therapeutic or some bright light investor(s) After all we have Scientific Papers galore that supports the science and a trial under our belts with a BTD from FDA. I predict the investors with a short the stock mentality or betting against this will have a tough time and to me, Ori is the best fit (already in the game)to garner the necessary funds to move us into BOM2. It takes some of the weight off of HepaLink and Ori converted their debenture into shares. It is a matter of what other investments they have before them. That is my $.02 worth. What happens who knows but I think whoever is keeping the share price down may run for the hills if we move forward in one of these 2 ways.

New Message
Please login to post a reply