...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Pfizer sees strong demand for COVID pill as profits surge.

Buckeyes, I found Tada's original post:

paladin - "what does it look like in terms of a positive valuation?" if we are successful.

MRK has 2.5 billion shares outstanding and went up about $17 per share on their initial 53% effectiveness 

PFE has 5.6 billion shares outstanding and went up just over $20 per share when they announced their roughly 90% effectiveness 

That's like $40 and $100 billion increases in market cap. It may be best to keep an open mind if/when we see the share price lurch. Anything we have gone through in the past may have no effect whatsoever on where we could possibly get to. Develope a strategy today to deal with a potential event that may last a few hours or a few months...if we have success in this trial.

Of note, it seems that APB has a better safety profile than either of MRKs or PFEs COVID therapy candidates.

tada 

So, looks like I did the calculation on my own after reading that post. Based on 250 million outstanding for us, that would have been between $160-$400 based on those market cap figures that Tada provided.

Mind-boggling to think that with the right people steering this (read outside help), maybe we could get close to this?

New Message
Please login to post a reply