...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Looking forward now , can/will management use this meeting as the start of many positive updates?

There is nothing in these two IR replies that states that the meeting has happened. They are both stating that the meeting was (past tense) scheduled for early August as had been reported but does not say it has happened. All you can really take from these is that at the time of the replies, it had not been cancelled. It might or might not have happened by now.

fuzzyjr

"Thank you for your inquiry. I can confirm that the FDA meeting was scheduled for early August, and that it was not cancelled. We expect to make further public announcements about our COVID-19 program and we appreciate your patience."

Bazz5 August 10/23  (small typo on the year)

Thank you for your interest in our COVID-19 clinical program. Yes, I can confirm that the FDA type C meeting had been scheduled at the time we made the announcement. I am sorry, but we have not publicly disclosed the date and time of the meeting, so I am unable to share those details. We expect to be able to provide further updates on our COVID-19 clinical program at some point after the meeting, and we greatly appreciate your patience.

New Message
Please login to post a reply