...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Feb 28, 2023 01:54PM
Feb 28, 2023 02:15PM
Feb 28, 2023 03:27PM
Feb 28, 2023 03:52PM
Feb 28, 2023 03:52PM

Tb I would rephrase your first line and say worthless (no almost) management strikes again. It sometimes seems like management doesn't have a business brain cell to share amongst themselves. How Apabetalone sits idle along with the stated 30 other clinic ready compounds is beyond astonishing. Nice paper though, to my layman's mind. 

That being said and for whatever it is worth, Don was yammering on at the Zenith meeting about the potential financial opportunities in the Middle East/Morocco. With what this latest paper says I don't know why he isn't trying to partner up over there to look into potentially treating MERS. MERS is a much less virulent corona virus that kills (according to the WHO) about 35% of humans infected.  Luckily it is currently largely passed from dromedaries to humans but there is some human to human transmission. It wouldn't seem that far fetched to imagine a very deadly virus from a Covid MERS combination. A publication in the Journal of Epidemiology and Global Health, "The Recombination Potential between SARS-CoV-2 and MERS-CoV from Cross-Species Spill-over Infections", warns of such an occurrence.  Both viruses attack the same tissues in humans so it would seem that a compound with Apabetalone's characteristics would be a very investable prospect/opportunity from this perspective.  At the Zenith meeting Don was whining about a few big Pharmas having a stranglehold on everything Covid, perhaps it's time he found a little business sense and tried a different approach.

Feb 28, 2023 04:29PM
Feb 28, 2023 06:17PM
Mar 01, 2023 10:03AM
Mar 01, 2023 10:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply