...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I believe all the creative juices this ceo & bod think they had have all run down their pant legs leaving a stench & gross looking puddle in the middle of the board room floor.Prob staring at it in amazement & shock realizing just how incompetent the whole works of them are. Their/our only hope is that pharma gives them an offer they/we can't refuse,this will have absolutely nothing to do with their so-called creative talents etc etc etc. 

Why the continued arrogance & ignorance is beyond me, how blind are they to this snail's pace & lack of producing anything significant the last several years?It's disgusting.

How many chances & how many years do these people need to realize they haven't got what it takes?

We need a new CEO & some new BOD members & now.

Don't kid yourself, they got nothing going on behind the scenes,nothing & the markets summing up their efforts very well. No denying it imo.

You really can't make this stuff up. 

P.S Just put up 35k shares of rv for .105/no bites yet - leaves me holding 40k shares of RVX now. Started with a tad over 100K shares. Will keep my 100+k of zen shares till i pass or when we hit if ever $3 canadian.

GLTA - feels alright to be honest.Its just too much watching these pathetic clowns try to accomplish anything of value

New Message
Please login to post a reply