...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

RM2 ... I agree. I'm still a long way away from spending my future RVX winnings lol. But that was what I was looking for, a transparent real world discussion of things, with a plan, and candid statements about the situation, issues, and opportunities ... whether it works out or not.

From some of the comments, it seems like he (and Cencora) believe that the NUT Carcinoma indication is worth around $400-500m in a sale, based on estimated future commercial sales of 3694 - if that data stays on a positive ORR course as it has been accruing so far, and gets to confidence building and meaningful "n" number.

NUT carcinoma, even if a smaller "orphan" type market, is typically fatal within 10 months of discovery, and the current NUT carcinoma hope/regimen is surviving (at some increasingly reduced level) for 2 years with current treatments. So, enough time to get your house in order, will in place, and say your goodbyes.

Sounds like a formula and recipe for fast approval or purchase if the ORR continues to look so good.

We're in a very tough position, but at least there could be a realistic potential path forward. And they quite obviously believe that RVX/ABL is the multi-billion dollar jewel in their "crown" and biggest portfolio opportunity. 

Not ready to start shopping for a condo in the Carribean and a boat yet, but I do feel a little better. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply