...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Well the shares we buy at 4 or 5 cents are a 10 bagger at $.50, and a 20 bagger at $1 (U.S.).

I got the impression Don is angling for an approximate sale of around $500m for NUT Carcinoma. He said the data is fantastic, just need MORE of it to induce interest to the level of action.

If things keep going well, and he can get $500m ... then how about $1 dividend for all Zenith shareholders, $100m loaned to RVX for BoM2, pay off Hepa and other creditors, and $100m left for ongoing operations for a while?

And yeah, with one indication (NUT) sold, other Zenith studies/indications under way, along with a ABL P3 with BTD, flush with cash ... just a different story and outlook altogether, for the markets to consider.

In that case, I would expect/hope that RVX starts moving back toward at least a buck, and gives some of us some options. Personally, I want to get my cash back out (with some cheese), but keep a small solid pile of shares for the BoM2 long term also (in that situation or similar).

But of course, I am relying on information provided by Don, from the AGM. And everything is fluid, even if true at the moment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply