Clean Energy Transition, or transition.inc, is focused on opportunities to generate positive cash flow, across the energy transition

Free

Its one of my favorites, its has some great properties and a small amount of shares oustanding. They are currently waiting on assay results from the Michelle property. The last results were real nice, its funny they mention of a possible new discovery and are waiting on assay results ( which are supposed to be out by this week or next ), but seems like the market missed that.

I believe zn is a spin off but an't remember the company off hand, it was Mineral something anyway most of the shares started off at .15 and .25. They have done a small private placement recently and from what I understand it was spoken for very quickly. Hughes is in for another 1.4 million with warrants. If they strike anything like agx or better on this small float this one should take off...

None the less I hold gcr agx cod zn and a small amount of ks, just incase silver decides to wake up.

Managment was talking about getting a hub started for zn, unfortunately things work slow in the Hughes enterprise.

Ken

New Message
Please login to post a reply