high grade gold & moly

15 Gold properties & 1 Molybdenum resource - Beardmore & Geraldton, N/W Ontario.

Free
Message: Re: Interesting -- actual cost for Canadian to purchase Gold

I'm happy to help. The JV with Premier will accelerate things for us in my opinion. Premier is very aggressive, they can afford to be. They will work the Geraldton properties and RMK will retain 35% of those.

That's going to help, because RMK has been concentrating on their Beardmore Properites(Northern Empire).That's where the mill is,,,in fact the mill is on the site of the where RMK is doing the current drill program. Soon we should have an updated 43-101 on Northern Empire Property.

The Leitch property is the pearl IMO,,,some fantastic previous results,,,averaged .92 ounces per ton,,,closed in 1968,,,only because of 35.00 gold. Never has it been explored with modern techniques. 

My understanding is Cunningham is very sharp fellow. He is where he wants to be with this company.  Things have gone as planned for the most part,,,,and the JV will work out great. PG is a great company,,,,owned it a while back,,,did well with it.  PG is JV with Goldcorp in the Red Lake area,,,finding lots of good Au Intercepts

New Message
Please login to post a reply