high grade gold & moly

15 Gold properties & 1 Molybdenum resource - Beardmore & Geraldton, N/W Ontario.

Free

30 % gravy is what RMK is left with,,,,PG is doing all the heavy lifting,,,,spending 7 million $,,,and they then earn in the 70%.

Roxmark has plenty of great property to keep them busy IMO. The Beardmore camp has more than enough land to keep RMK busy for years to come.

They gained everything and gave up nothing IMO. If they were to hold onto the Geraldton property and try development on their own,,,then Geraldton would have been at least 2 years from serious exploration/development IMO.

How much longer is the Bull Market in gold going to continue,,,,5-7 years?  So then by the time Geraldton would have gone into production,,,,things could possibly be slowing in this sector. It's just an unnecessary risk,,,,especially when you can get 30% of production years sooner when prices are/will be at their peak.

Also, PG is a company in which RMK management trusts and is a good fit. They are on the same page so to speak. I'm thrilled with the PG deal. I have followed PG for a couple of years,,,sold my holding a few months ago when I had a very good profit,,,,but always liked Premier. Just an excellent and aggressive company which delivers for it's shareholders.

(And in all honesty,,,,,,once our share price is trading close to PG share price,,,,I'd be OK with a merger,,as long as terms are favorable to us considering our holdings. And with management and insiders holding 45%,,,,I'm sure that terms would be fine.)

I don't make that statement lightly,,,,for there are many, many and even more than many companies out there in which I'd be disgusted if RMK merged with. Now I'm not speculating nor am I saying that this is in the wind. It's not as far as I know. But my point is PG is a great fit for us,,,,a great company with a fantastic group of Geologist. Their guys have the Midas Touch,,,they find gold !!!  And they look out for their shareholders. 

When McEwen was running Goldcorp,,,that's when they did some JV'ing with PG,,,,and since that time,,,PG has found some serious mineralization in the Red Lake area.  The point I'm trying to make is that we are fortunate to have Premier as our partner IMO. And Monir seems to feel the same in that he said they get along fine with the guys at PG.

What more can you ask for,,,once the deal was announced,,,Premier had 2 drills on site and turning within 2 weeks,,,,,that's impressive IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply