Welcome To The Rye Patch Gold Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Rye Patch Gold Corp. is a Tier 1, well-funded junior mining company led by a seasoned management team that has participated in major discoveries totaling over 100-million ounces of gold.

Free
Message: RYE PATCH STAKES MORE MINERAL CLAIMS AT ROCHESTER AND PACKARD MINE AREAS

RYE PATCH STAKES MORE MINERAL CLAIMS AT ROCHESTER AND PACKARD MINE AREAS

Vancouver, British Columbia, August 6th, 2012 - Rye Patch Gold Corp (TSX.V: RPM; OTCQX: RPMGF; FWB: 5TN) (the "Company") announces that Rye Patch Gold US Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has staked ten additional unpatented lode claims on the Rochester project on open ground immediately north and northeast of the Rochester open pit mine and on the east and west sides of the Packard open pit mine. Two of the claims (OG1 and OG2) are located northeast of the pit and cover the strike projection of the main mineral trend from the Rochester pit toward the northeast.

Five of the claims are located in the Packard area to cover fractions among the Rye Patch Gold US Inc. LH unpatented claims and CRI's patented claims around the Packard open pit. One claim is located on the east side of the Packard pit and the remaining four claims are to the west.

Mr. William Howald, AIPG Certified Professional Geologist #11041, Rye Patch Gold's CEO and President, is a Qualified Person as defined under National Instrument 43-101. He has reviewed and approved the contents of this news release.

Rye Patch Gold US Inc. controls over 100 square kilometres (40 sq. miles) along the Oreana trend. The Rochester Property - LH and OG Claims – cover over 30 square kilometres (7,500 acres), and the mineral title is disputed by Coeur Rochester Inc. The Sixth District Court of Nevada has enjoined Rye Patch Gold US Inc., for safety reasons, from conducting exploration activities on approximately 7.4 square kilometres (1,839.3 acres) covering the active open pit, mine dumps and leach pads in the immediate Rochester Mine area. It is the position of Rye Patch Gold US Inc. that all the LH and OG claims are valid senior unpatented lode mining claims, including those claims within the court-ordered enjoined area. Geologic assessment and drilling confirm discoveries on the LH claims and the land area which covers up to 20% of Rochester's published proven and probable silver and gold reserve along with a significant portion of the published silver and gold resource based on Coeur's De cember 5, 2011, news release.

New Message
Please login to post a reply